Sign-up is done via our #ChangeTheNow website where Educators will set up a Team Profile for their class. This will give you access to all the #ChangeTheNow resources, instructions and communicate your progress as your team ‘unlocks’ each stage of the process.
- Make sure you are in the know! Attend our Virtual Launch on Monday November 16th, 2020 at 4pm or Contact the Centre for Changemaking and Social Innovation at [email protected] with the subject line – Tell Me More About #ChangeTheNow! And we can keep you in the loop.
- If you would like more information, plan to attend our virtual #ChangeTheNow Info Sessions being hosted throughout Changemaker In Residency Week – November 16th – 20th
- If you are eager and want to get started right away – reach out to our Changemaker Experiential Learning coordinator – [email protected] so you can start exploring some of #ChangeTheNow tools and resources you’ll have access too! Laura can work with you to provide some ‘getting started’ tips.
- Plan to participate in the new weekly #ChangeTheNow Educator Drop-In Sessions Group starting the week of December 1st, to help you navigate integrating #ChangeTheNow into your classroom
As an educator you can participate in several ways.
- If you are an elementary teacher you will register your full class as one team.
- If you are a high school teacher you can determine if you want to register your class as one team or encourage your students to register as individual teams as part of project-based learning or community service learning opportunity.
- If you faculty at a post-secondary institution you will want to encourage your students to register as individual teams to complete as part of their course project work.