Sign-up is done via our #ChangeTheNow website where Educators will set up a Team Profile for their class. This will give you access to all the #ChangeTheNow resources, instructions and communicate your progress as your team ‘unlocks’ each stage of the process.
- Make sure you are in the know! Attend our Virtual Launch on Monday November 16th, 2020 at 4pm or Contact the Centre for Changemaking and Social Innovation at [email protected] with the subject line – Tell Me More About #ChangeTheNow! And we can keep you in the loop.
- If you would like more information, plan to attend our virtual #ChangeTheNow Info Sessions being hosted throughout Changemaker In Residency Week – November 16th – 20th
- If you are eager and want to get started right away – reach out to our Changemaker Experiential Learning coordinator – [email protected] so you can start exploring some of #ChangeTheNow tools and resources you’ll have access too! Laura can work with you to provide some ‘getting started’ tips.
- Plan to participate in the new weekly #ChangeTheNow Educator Drop-In Sessions Group starting the week of December 1st, to help you navigate integrating #ChangeTheNow into your classroom
As an educator you can participate in several ways.
- If you are an elementary teacher you will register your full class as one team.
- If you are a high school teacher you can determine if you want to register your class as one team or encourage your students to register as individual teams as part of project-based learning or community service learning opportunity.
- If you faculty at a post-secondary institution you will want to encourage your students to register as individual teams to complete as part of their course project work.
We will be hosting one hour virtual info and training sessions during our Fall Changemaker in Residency Week – November 16th – 20th
We will also be hosting weekly virtual drop in coaching and support sessions starting in November to help you navigate #ChangeTheNow tools and resources in your remote and in-person curriculums.
For more information you will also able to visit our new #ChangeTheNow_Evolve website launching shortly! In the meantime, you can reach-out to [email protected] at the Centre for Changemaking and Social Innovation Georgian College